DSC uses a customizable approach to tailor the inventory process to your exact needs. Working with your suppliers, we will create an item master with pricing to suit the requirements of your accounting team.
Common pricing practices are:
- Current replacement cost
- Last purchase price (including Date and Invoice#)
- GPO, WAC, 340-b totals where separate stocks are maintained.
- Blended pricing calculation where single stream dispensing is performed over multiple price types.
- Preferred direct buy pricing.
- Customized pricing to your exact needs.
We work with you to create an approach specific to your needs!
Benefits of a Pharmacy Inventory
DSC will produce printed On-Site audit trails by section as the counts are completed for you to review. Preliminary reports will be provided in easy to view Excel format within 24-48 hours following the completion of the count. Reporting support will continue until all questions have been resolved, at which time the reports will be finalized.
Using an outside inventory service will eliminate overtime costs, allowing your staff to concentrate on the important work they do. It will also provide the independent “third party” impartiality preferred by accounting and auditing departments.
Our Other Services
Data You Can Rely On
Do you have questions or unique requirements that you would like to discuss?
Give us a call or send a message.