Data Solutions Corp
How can you effectively manage your supply chain if you are not confident about your true valuation? Let DSC provide the road map so you can accomplish your goals!
Take control of your hospital inventory
Are you looking for a way to better manage all your inventory needs? Are you looking for an accurate valuation? Are you looking to improve your bottom line? Are you ready to truly optimize your supply chain? Want to identify what is really owned versus consigned? Want to reduce expired products? Struggle with Rx counts? Not happy with your cycle counts? Need help with ERP and EHR implementations? Struggling with your warehouses? Need data cleansing? We can help!
Healthcare systems lose millions each year due to the mismanagement of their inventory. Par levels are too heavy, which becomes wasteful, and warehouses are overstocked, which ties up capital and takes up valuable space. Internal staff are not excited about conducting cycle counts or working OT to help with FYE counts which leads to large variances and discrepancies. Are item masters getting scrubbed appropriately? Are UOM conversions consistent? In most instances, the answer is NO and this is where DSC can help! Appropriately managing your inventory is key to optimizing your overall supply chain.
Effectively managing hospital inventory is not a simple task. Especially, when hospitals have resource shortages and expensive staff members generating inaccurate results. The majority of internal hospital staff do not like conducting inventory, so hospitals are already at a disadvantage. It’s more effective and efficient to outsource to experts like DSC that solely specialize in hospital inventory “it’s what we do”. DSC has been involved in the inventory management arena for over 30 years with 2 decades of experience focusing only within the healthcare sector. We are experts within all hospital environments because that’s all we do 365 days a year.
If you are having trouble with your OR, IR, CathLab, SPD, Rx, Lab, Warehouse, Perpetual counts, Cycle counts, Consignment, Instrumentation, Synthes, Asset Management, DSC can help! We are hospital inventory experts!
Data Solutions Corp will customize the inventory process to meet your exact accounting and reporting needs.
DSC conducts a physical inventory capturing items by proper UOM (unit of measure.)
Cycle Count Program
Cycle Counts may be performed on any number of product types such as consignment, perpetual, and implants.
Consignment Verification Program
DSC will hold meetings with consignment representatives, gather updated contracts, and conduct a physical inventory.
Based on observation during an inventory and/or assessment, DSC can help identify which items are counted or not counted at specific locations.
Perpetual System Inventory Updating
We can perform an inventory of perpetual areas and provide updates for your perpetual system.
This additional service is offered to repeat customers to analyze year over year variances and track compliance goals.
Surgical Tray Inventory
Surgical trays are normally included in a standard physical inventory, but it can also be offered as a stand-alone service.
DSC can provide resources to supplement temporary staffing needs or run/assist with limited duration projects.
Customized Customer Care
Why Choose DSC?
When it comes to the inventory needs of a hospital, choose a provider that can deliver.
- 20 years of experience in conducting hospital and pharmacy inventories.
- Our average customer tenure with DSC is 8 years or more!
- Fast, accurate, and effective inventories are performed by our professional staff that are trained in all hospital and pharmacy environments year round.
- Reports turned around within 3 business days
- AIMS – Advanced Inventory Management Software which has been perfected over 20 years of conducting hospital inventories.
- We offer comprehensive reports that include customers surgical tray lists, tissue lists, among other customized requests per customer demand.
- Perpetual inventory for clinical areas and warehouses.
- Cycle counts to help mitigate large variances prior to FYE counts and reporting.
- Ongoing communication with our Operations and IT department, pre, during, and post inventory
- Post inventory meetings to review inventory process and make recommendations for improvement for customers next inventory.
- Short staffed? Not happy with your vendor? Staff not accurately counting? Large variances?
- DSC works with many hospitals and healthcare systems across the country. References can be provided upon request.
Avoid the pain of performing your own inventory and let DSC handle it all for you!
O&M Has Used DSC Inventory Services Exclusively Since 2010